Forgot cookie cutter engagement rings and the same old diamond solitaire. I have rounded up the most unique engagement rings; from some of the best indie designers and jewelers in the business.
1. Nixin baguette diamond engagement ring ($2,495) - I have a thing for baguette diamonds (in my opinion there are never enough) so this five stone ring featuring them tugs at my heart strings.
2. Mocuin rose cut diamond crescent ring ($9,800) - this ring is stunning and unique with the lovely rose cute set in a crescent moon shape. This is the perfect ring for any goddess.
3. Anna Sheffield hazeline suite II - ($4,900) - love this ring with a black diamond in the center and almost lifted up by white diamonds around it.
4. Artemer pink sapphire engagement ring ($3,600) - this is a one of kind bridal set. With a lovely pink sapphire holding anchor to a crown of diamond and sapphires, this is a ring you will want to wear forever.
5. Minimal VS diamond bubbles ring ($4,400) - love this ring! Who wouldn't want a diamonds bubbles ring. With lovely yellow gold, varity in the diamnds and a stunning moissainate center stone - this is definately a unique but classic engagmenet ring.
6. Melanie Casey berries and champagne cluster ring ($5,800) - a stunning example of asymmetrical work and an engagement ring. The combination of diamonds and rubies is stunning and totally unique.
7. Trumpet & Horn Byzantine Diamond ($42,500) - a unique ring set in rose gold with a 2.46 cushion cut for the center stone. This is the perfect engagement ring for a romantic soul.
8. Bario Neal linear diamond ring ($2,752) - love this ring with different diamond sizes and cuts is a totally unique item. Bonus, Bario Neal is a great go-to shop to unique jewelry.
9. S. Kind & Co. oracle rose cut montana sapphire ($6,900) - this smokey blush-ish gray colored sapphire is like nothing I have ever seen before. Also made from all recycled and ethically sourced materials this is a great jeweler to look to for the eco-consious bride.
10. Heidi Gibson Cambria Ring ($3,950) - one of my favorite stunning designs from Heidi Gibson. The shapely ballerina design on this ring is a total show stopper.
11. Tura Sugden rose cut diamond solitaire ($6,500) - a lovely handmade item from San Franciscan jeweler with a line by her namesake. A unique champagne colored rose cut diamond set in rose gold makes for a beautiful engagement ring.
12. Scout Mandolin emerald cut diamond ring (price upon request) - this designer really specializes in custom work but is the go-to person to intricate and beautiful designs. If you are looking for a jeweler designer who can weave special meaning into your engagement ring - this is the place.
13. Erika Winters thea halo ring (price upon request) - this beautiful halo engagement ring with diamond trio's and signature Erika Winters milgrain in yellow gold is a great example of a modern classic.
14. Kristin Coffin moissanite branch engagement ring ($2,100) - with a moissanite stone of similar size to a 2 carat diamond and Kristin's signature branch design; this ring is large, sparkly, and with a lovely nod to nature.
15. Gemvara emerald cut carrie ring ($1,350) - this emerald cut black onyx ring is a sleek and unique gemstone ring.
16. Catbird vena amoris ring ($2,950) - I love this feminine ring with a elongated details and lots of finger coverage. Set with a total of .65 carat and made from reclaimed gold.
17. Sundari Gems moissanite and diamond flower halo engagement ring ($2,300) - this double halo flower design makes for a stunning and affordable engagement ring.
18. Erie Basin pear cut diamond ring (price upon request) - nothing like a side set pear cut diamond is perfectly unexpected.
19. Natalie Marie precious pear trio ring ($1,340) - love this update to a classic pear cut setting. A stunning rose gold setting with a pear cut rutilated quartz framed by two clear topaz.
20. One Garnet Girl sunstone halo ring ($1,028) - lovely idea to have a unique sunstone as the center of this rose gold halo ring with beautiful milgrain detail.