We love Pinterest, it is one of the best places to go for engagement ring inspiration. I hope you are definitely following us at GemHuntSF on Pinterest so you can see all the rings that inspire me daily! Lately, Pinterest has been on fire with lots of love from fellow Gem Hunters - so I wanted to share the top ten most loved engagement rings from Gem Hunt on Pinterest.
1. This step cut hexagon from our interview with Martin Katz has a special place in my heart because I adore step cuts but also this cut is very rare!
2. Pear cuts always get lots of love but this juicy round bottomed pear with diamond pave underneath (yes that's what's going on there) is a combination of classic and unique from Milestones By Abc and my Chubby Pear Cuts round up.
6. Another super unique three stone emerald cut diamond engagement ring with pink diamond halo from our interview with Martin Katz.
9. A stunning pear cut diamond engagement from another personal favorite jeweler Sam of @icerock_diamonds. I would definitely recommend reading his interview with Gem Hunt to learn more about the woking with a private jeweler.
10. A beautiful pear cut engagement ring from Minimal VS a favorite jeweler of my mine that is on Etsy. For more Etsy engagement ring inspiration I would read this post with a round up of 20 Etsy jewelers.