For the final gift guide of the season, I am rounding up the stunning, rare, supersize, and truly unique diamond and fine jewelry gifts for the someone special in your life. Santa baby, I would take any of these under my tree.
1. Diamond and Platinum necklace from Jack Weir & Sons ($38,500) - 72 ascending in size, perfectly matched diamonds, weighing in at. 25.44 carats total. This is a dream diamond necklace.
2. Stellanise Stud Earrings From Paul Morelli ($10,000) - stunning diamond earrings combining pear and round cut diamonds in a star-studded shape to make anyone feel beautiful.
3. Ceylon Sapphire and Diamond Ring from Lang Antiques ($185,000) - a 33.06 sapphire, plus 2.63 carats in a stunning baguette diamond halo this is one show stopper ring and uniquely large sapphire.
5. Cartier Panther Ring available At Bonhams 12/6 auction (estimated $20,000 - $30,000) - set with pave round cut diamonds in a panther ring shape with emerald eyes and onyx nose for total of 2.4 carats of diamonds. This ring is the perfect addition to any jewelry wardrobe.
6. Fancy Blue Green cushion cut , pink and white diamond ring offered by Designs By M.J.S. ($221,600) - a stunning piece of jewelry mixing rare colored diamonds. 1.57 carats of a fancy blue-green diamond in the center, and then .58 carat of fancy deep orange pink diamonds are set in rose gold and surrounded with pink and white diamonds. The rariety of these diamonds combined with the design makes this ring is a showstopper.
7. Fancy Yellow Oval East-West Diamond Ring from Jewels By Grace ($49,795) - if you want to wear the sun on your hand this is the ring! Featuring a 4.7 carat fancy yellow oval cut diamond in a yellow gold bezel setting.
8. Vintage 1970's David Webb Black Enamel, Diamond and Gold Bracelet offered by Exchange International ($49,000) - vintage David Webb pieces are highly covetable and this is stunning and stylish example of his work featuring 2.45 carats of diamonds is no exception.
9. Emerald Cut Diamond and Platinum Ring offered by Designs by M.J.S. ($357,00) - time for an upgrade on the old engagement ring? This 13.07 carat whopper would do the trick.
10. Diamond Tiara with Greek Key Pattern offered by Iskender ($60,000) - for the women who has it all, I am going out with a bang of a diamond tiara with a total of 23 carats of diamonds.