1. Chelsea Ring from Victor Barbone ($1,790) - a classic and everlasting style of three round cut diamonds set in platinim. The center stone is .70 carat and the side stones are .23 carats each, this ring is a great value for the price.
2. Sapphire Art Deco Reproduction Ring from Jewels By Grace ($2,825) - with a stunning 1 carat center stone set in a lovely art deco setting, this ring has lots of finger coverage and style.
3. Acantha Diamond Solitaire from Erica Weiner ($1,800) - for the bride with a more minimalistic taste this ring is a great option for the price with a .32 vintage diamond in it.
4. English Sapphire and Diamond Gold Ring from Fox and Bond ($1,800) - this contemporary reproduction has a lovely victorian feel and pays homage to that era. Super blue sapphires with a total of .6 carats with .12 carat of daimonds.
5. Mid-Century Cluster Ring from Maejean Vintage ($1,050) - this is an amazing diamond cluster ring from 1960's with a total of 7 diamond in is a classic sparkler design.
6. Vintage Diamond Gold & Platinum Ring from Sparrow Jewels ($2,300) - this oval cluster ring with platinum and then a yellow gold band this ring is striking.
7. Peach Sapphire with Diamond Halo from Studio 1040 ($2,650) - this is a great go to shop for affordable engagement rings and their feminine work with peach sapphire are lovely and high quality.
8. The Osa Ring from Brilliant Earth ($2,544) - this vintage engagement ring from the Edwardian Era with a total diamond weight of .32 carats and .15 ruby in the center has a great design and eye candy color.
9. White Gold and Double Halo Engagement Ring from Buchroeders ($2,350) - this is a lot of ring for the money with the double halo, diamond band, and center diamond with a total carat weight of .96.
10. Pear Cut Engagement Ring from Peter Suchy Jewelry ($2,995) - this is a lovely traditional engagement ring from 1960s in a classic setting with a total carat weight of .58 for the center stone.