We get feelings around Gem Hunt HQ and we have been having one lately for pear cuts. You have been giving them lots of love on instagram - so we though we would give you more of what you have been loving.
Pear cut is a mix of round and marquise brilliant cut. With a shape that is round and wide at the top and tapers to a point. Pear cut diamond engagement rings have 58 facets. This is the same as round brilliant cut so pear cut has lots of sparkle. They are a great cut for someone looking for something classic but different. This cut has become quite popular, including some celebrity love from the likes of Katherine Heigl and Anna Kournikova.
1. Jennifer Dawes Pear Cut Diamond Ring .65 carat pear cut diamond surrounded with a micro pave halo and 18 karat gold (on Swoonery)
2. Polly Wales Crowned Teardop Halo Ring .8 carat pear cut diamond ring surrounded by grey diamonds and set in 18 karat gold
3. Heidi Gibson The Rhapsody Ring .77 moissanite center and white sapphire halo set in 14 karat rose gold
4. Gleem and Co Estate Pear Cut Diamond Ring 1.35 carats pear cut center diamond with two marquise shaped side diamond that weigh .15 carats
5. Anna Sheffield Rossette Suite No.10 7x5mm pear shaped raw grey diamond center, with .09 carat white diamond diamond halo set in yellow gold
We will be throwing down pear cuts all day on instagram so check out our account