1. La More Design - a New York City resident, who has off the shelf designs and custom made options. This shop is great for someone looking for more affordable engagement rings in either gemstones or moissanite. This shop is a great stop for someone looking for a new ring with a vintage flair.
2. Artmer - founded by Tanya and Tomer from Israel, this shop is my must check out Etsy shop list. With a fabulous wheelhouse of designs that are delicate, modern, and unique I love pursuing this Etsy shop for new jewelry inspiration.
3. Lil Petite Jewelry - a lovely small shop from Tortono, Canada. The perfect Etsy destination for one of a kind jewelry with a natural style. Takes custom orders but lots of off the shelf options with moissanite and white sapphires.
6. Rare Earth Jewelry - great shop to check out if you are looking for affordable gemstone and moissanite options in classic engagement ring styles.
7. Altana Marie - is a solid shop to go to for new classic styles with an edge. Everything is handmade with beautiful craftsmanship, bonus they also do custom work.
8. Rob M Design - perfect online destination for classic engagement ring styles in affordable gemstone and moissanite options. Rob M Designs also has a flair for the feminine and would look lovely on any wife to be.
9. Rosados Box - is known for ethically made fine jewelry from Chicago, Illinois. This shop has a wide breath of options to choose from, so it is a good destination for anyone looking inspiration or just wants to see what is possible.
10. Minimal VS - is one of my favorite stops when looking for fine jewelry on Etsy. Lovely on trends designs at great prices and classic options. This is a great store to check out to see what is both modern and timeless.
11. Point No Point Studio - great destination to look into if you are coveting a rough, raw, or just unique diamonds in your engagement ring.
12. Studio 1040 - a great Etsy shop for engagement rings out of Los Angeles. My favorite is this their peach sapphire designs set in rose gold.
13. Erin Antiques - a perfect destination on Etsy for well priced and lovely vintage rings. Expect lots of great finds in the Georgian, Victorian, and the Art Deco Eras.
14. Estate Diamond Jewelry - this Etsy shop has it all. From lovely vintage pieces perfect to celebrate an anniversary to stunning 2 Carat engagement rings. If you are looking for an estate engagement this would be a shop I would check out.
15. Melanie Casey Jewelry - falls into the personal favorite category. I want every piece of her lovely and feminine jewelry. A must stop destination for antique-inspired jewelry with a new modern twist.
16. Avello - if you are looking for something beautiful but unique look no further than this shop. Their raw diamond rings are etheral, beautiful, and certain to stop people in their tracks.
17. Michael Gabriels - a great shop for lovely dainty jewelry pieces with diamonds and gemstones. As well as affordable quality engagement rings.
18. Maejean Vintage - this Etsy shop would be my go-to for vintage jewelry. With over a 1,000 items this shop has all the jewelry of your vintage-inspired dreams. From Victorian engagement rings to stunning cluster rings.
20. Dover Jewelry - from stunning large engagement rings; to lovely delicate vintage rings, and interesting antique jewelry this shop has it all. Check it out for its varied assortment and great treasures.