Picking a wedding band can be a tricky situation, so I have rounded up some suggestions that caught my eye. I hope you enjoy my picks!
1. Era Jewelry Seventh Brick Brigade Ring ($605) - baguettes are always a good idea this design from Era Jewelry is winner and a great price.
2. Maejean Vintage White Gold Diamond Wedding Band ($325) - this is a sweet wedding band from the 1950s featuring four .01 carat diamonds.
4. Mark Broumamd Marquise Cut Wedding Band ($2,895) - with a total of 1 carat of diamonds set east-west all the round. I love the look of these marquise cuts in this unique style.
5. Sofia Kaman Cracked Diamond Wedding Band ($3,200) - this band is straight stunning with these delicately set pave diamonds that are set as if spilling over the band.
6. Marrow Fine Triangle Band ($1,000) - these triangle nesting bands can make any stack super fly in a moment.
7. Filigree Gold Wedding Band ($830) - I have a soft spot for filigree wedding bands and this one fits the bill.
8. Mociun Slim Diamond Band ($850) - I love this band has just a hint a diamonds on a classic looking style.
9. Tura Sugden Channel Set Diamond Band ($2,900) - I love the combo on this band of the champagne diamonds with rose gold.
10. Jennifer Dawes Three Baguette Diamond Band ($2,375) - this step cut baguette band would be a lovely addition to any stack.
11. Gardens Of The Sun Hidden Gems Band ($150) - I recently did an interview on Meri the founder of the brand and she is a real treasure but, her rings are also a treasure I adore the both the name and design of this band.
12. Blue Sapphire Stones Pink Sapphire Band ($389) - with a lovely small pink diamond sapphire weighing .10 this band has the perfect flash of feminity.
13. Minimal VS Thin Open Wedding Band ($350) - open bands are definitely a 2017 trend and I adore this one made from gold and tanzanite.
14. La More Design Vintage Half Entirety Band ($698) - this band has a beautiful vintage vibe with a mixture of diamonds and milgrain work.
15. Brilliant Earth Five Stone Wedding Band ($1,590) - five stone bands are classic and this one from Brilliant Earth has a total carat weight of .46.
16. Alex Seeling Diamond Stacking Rings ($715) - the perfect stackers are always in need for any a wedding stack and these ones measure up.
17. Emilio Jewelry Diamond And Gold Band ($3,500) - this band feels fun and bubbly with diamonds and a total carat weight of 1.6)
18. Gemvara Sydney Band ($2,170) - this is a fun eternity style with channel set diamonds and stunning rose gold.
19. Graff Diamond and Gold Wedding Band ($4,500) - I love the design of this band with a total of 1 carat of diamonds in it.
20. Cartier Diamond And Gold Wedding Band ($7,500) - a classic wedding band with three rows of pave diamonds set in yellow gold.