1. Porter Gulch - is one of those Etsy jewelers first that is has had a strong ascent. She has a lovely eye for feminine designs with details that swoon with romance. She is also an expert at getting excellent finger coverage for your buck.
2. Elliot Gaskin - has an eye for unusual cuts and smokey greys. An expert with creating ombre looks and uniquely beautiful engagement rings.
3. The Northway Studio - this Etsy jeweler is a pro. She created ethereal and oranate designs reminiscent of an era gone by that are made with love.
4. Samantha Skelton - her fine jewelry has a lovely organic feel but with a new twist. When looking at each ring you get the feeling the gold and diamonds whispered, this is who I and Samantha gently coaxed them into the beautiful designs that they are today.
5. Maggi Simpkins - we swoon over everything pretty much Maggi makes. She creates delectable diamond rings with the most lovely details that are not overwhelming and manage to be sweet and sophisticated at the same time.
6. Yama Jewelry - always one to watch, we love this designers unique aesthetic and wonderfully modern designs. She always has a slight twist, upgrade, or unique feature on classic style that makes it feel fresh.