It's no secret women are having a moment (as they should), and that includes a trend towards jewelry that supports our female empowerment efforts, our hustle, our power. So I rounded up my favorite jewels that make you say....
Now when it comes to finding talismanic jewels that make you channel Beyonce there are two rules...
Real gold only - okay people, no fill, no vermeil, no plated - Beyonce would only allow real gold to grace her skin, and while these cheaper products are tempting they often won't last a lifetime so our advice is to make sure you splurge on the real thing.
The only opinion that matter is your opinion. Seriously, if black diamonds make you feel like a princess go for it! If you want to want to 12-inch long diamond earring a ala Beyonce at the Grammy's go for it! If engraving bad bitch inside your diamond band feels right - say it with me - go for it!
Here are my favorite jewelry talismans that make me feel like 'Yonce
1. Vanessa Lianne - Pave Diamond Signet Ring with WTF on it, because a daily reminder that life is seriously a comedy and WTF will help you keep going.
2. Nora Kogan - Babe Ring, they see you coming and you are BABE, what's wrong with just making sure they know it?
3. Monica Vindar - Stay Golden Pendant because we could all use a reminder that every day all day we are golden.
4. Gem Breakfast - Mantra Signets because what's better than your mantra carved in gold? Our favorites are Hustle & $ELF MADE!
5. Julie Lamb - Diamond Power Pendant, we all have an inner superwoman and if Julie Lamb's superwomen pendant helps bring it out in you then that is exactly what you need.